Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Start of Something New

I have posted on this new blog a few of my recent poems and a couple things I wrote this last year. There is a lot more I could include, but it will have to do for now. I am once again on a new journey in my life. This past year in Oklahoma City has been a series of ups and downs, but nothing I can honestly regret now. I learned once again what it is to give my heart. I learned how to lay down my life for the sake of another's freedom. I learned how to carry the heart of God even in the deepest pain. No, I did not always make the right choices, but God has the ability to use our weaknesses to his advantage. I would not take back this last year. I now look forward to a new season. Though it has been a difficult and somewhat painful transition, I am holding onto what God will have me do in this time in my life and keeping my heart open for whatever opportunities may present themselves both now and in the future. I have been incredibly blessed to have received multiple prophetic and encouraging words in the last year and am holding onto those and to the goodness of my Father to persevere. This year I will be attending the first year of the School of Prophetic Arts, which I am very excited for. God, take me on your journey!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Nikki I am so very excited for you and the new season God has you in. I am so glad we are in this together. You inspire me!! Remember the callings of God are irrevoacble!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am SO interested in this blog!!!

    Stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denica, I'm so excited! I love who you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY you have a blog too!!! I am so excited for you and I love you lots!!!
    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete