Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Love

I don’t want to move

When I’m captured here with you

You show me love is true

And I can be with you

Anytime

Anywhere

My heart reaches out

And you are there

I don’t want to move

When you hold me close

Because I can hear your breath

You’re more real than life or death

I wish I had another word than love

To tell you what your touch has meant

You go deeper than I ever expect

You know what I need more than I ever will

I want to know your will

Because I love your thoughts

And I don’t want to move

Unless I feel your heart

Your rhythm is my guide

When we’re one, I can fly

No hindrance, no doubt

Can keep me from these open doors

I am yours

Don’t ever let my mouth confess

Anything other than this

I am yours

You make me beautiful

And worth more than I could ever be

Without you

I don’t want to move

As I’m here with you

But I will if you tell me to

Because all I want is to live for you

You are my love!

1 comment: