Friday, January 29, 2010

Renewal

I am so encouraged. I feel an overwhelming sense of God's pursuit of me and his mercy. He has opened my heart to desire humility and a renewed mind. I need my mind constantly, daily, hourly renewed. His mercy reminds me to not pursue my own ideas and ways, even if they seem amazing, but to submit all my thoughts to him. At times I am too rash. I make decisions because they seem so right. But if something is right but not of God, it's worth nothing. All I want is Him. A desire to seek Him burns within my heart. I pray that it keeps burning and keeps burning. True freedom is found when we have acknowledged our nothingness and found our being in Him. When we become one with the one who made us. It's how we're meant to live. There is freedom in His life. When will we finally get this and stop thinking so much of our own thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. hey who is ?? Please I want to know. You keep commenting on my stuff

    ReplyDelete