Friday, November 12, 2010

Cry for the Sound of Heaven

What are you saying?
What are you doing?
Cus I’ve got to know
I have to know
For this fire inside will not burn out

My seeking heart is getting closer
Closer to answers
Closer to reality
But there is so much more I can’t see yet
But please, I want it
I want it more than my next breath

This desperate child is on her knees
On her face seeking you
My heart won’t shut down
Not until I’ve found
The love I was made for
The purpose to die for

My desperate soul is crying out
For touches of Heaven
For touches of freedom
And I don’t want to move
No, I don’t want to move
Because I’m right here with you
Just beginning to see

You’ve brought me through so much
And I don’t deny what you’ve done
But my heart has died momentarily
And I need a permanent resurrection

I’m made to live with passion
Who cares if I’m different than this world
I’m meant to jump off this cliff
Deny my self
Let go of these lies
All I want is the Truth

So I’m seeking your power
A desperate child on her knees
On her face
And I don’t want to move
I don’t want to move
Until I see your face
Know your love
And am sent on my way

Give me the words
To open up the lost
Give me the touch
To embrace the broken
Give me the eyes
To see what you see
Give me the ears
To hear the sound of Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment